Friday 27 April 2007

The Team


As my first post I thought I should introduce you to everyone. Going left to right, firstly is Charlie (my predecessor) and his girlfriend Claire on thier last night in China. Then there is Dave who dragged me all the way out here, and teacher of senior 2's at the school. Then Kavitha who teaches at the university in the city, Meredith who shares junior 1 at the school with me, Brock, junior 2's, Becky, junior 2's also, Wallace who teaches with Renae in Handan, Hilary and Zack, both at the uni, Renae, and then finally me, the latest recruit and taking over Charlies junior 1 classes (12-14 years) at the school. Missing from the picture are Kristina, who is now a consultant at the school, Cerri, senior 1's, who like me is new to the school. Cerri has brought her 16 year old son with her, and Anhie another new teacher from Germany who is teaching everybody else's leftovers.

No comments: